OsteoEze Acute is a general supplement for joints that contains glucosamine, Boswellia serrata, curcumin and ginger. This combination of the active ingredients can assist the joints with acute pain management and mobility support, for example with sports injuries.
The active ingredients in OsteoEze Acute combine well to assist the body to*:
- Build and maintain healthy cartilage damaged through injuries.
- Reduce pain and swelling caused by sprains, strains and injury.
- Improve mobility in joints and decrease stiffness
* Efficacy of support may vary between users.
- Each tablet contains:
Glucosamine sulfate KCL 400 mg Boswellia serrata 100 mg Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 100 mg Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract 100 mg
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Adults 18 years and older:
Take two tablets three times daily after meals for two days. Thereafter, take one tablet three times a day.
People who are allergic to shellfish should not take this product.
- Glucosamine sulfate can assist the body to build and maintain healthy cartilage through the production of proteoglycans.
- Boswellia serrata can inhibit the 5-lipoxygenase pathway by which arachadonic acid is converted to leukotrienes. As a result Boswelia serrata can reduce swelling, increase mobility and lessen morning stiffness.
- Curcuma longa (turmeric) – a member of the ginger family – can inhibit inflammation causing cyclo-oxygenase-2 (COX-2) enzymes. These enzymes are responsible for the conversion of arachadonic acid into prostaglandins. Prostaglandins cause the pain and swelling of the joints.
- Ginger displays additional anti-inflammatory properties.