OsteoEze MSM contains ingredients that can provide anti-inflammatory support and antioxidant function through its combination of glucosamine the cartilage builder, chondroitin the shock absorber, vitamin C for collagen production and manganese an anti-oxidant, with MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), boron and selenium.
Boron is a trace element that can assist vitamin D in the metabolism of calcium.
Selenium is an antioxidant that can support the body to curb free radical damage and thereby reduce inflammation.
MSM is a substance present in food and the human body and provides the nutrient sulphur. MSM can play a supportive role in*:
- Curbing inflammation
- Improving physical function and mobility
- Protection against free radical damage
- Curbing chronic and acute pain
* Efficacy of support may vary between users.
- Formulation of OsteoEze MSM. The daily dose of four capsules supplies:
Glucosamine hydrochloride 1140 mg MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) 1100 mg Chondroitin sulfate 200 mg Vitamin C 200 mg Manganese 4 mg Boron 2 mg Selenium 40 µg
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Adults 18 years and older:
Two capsules twice daily after a meal, with a glass of water.
Do not use this product if allergic to shellfish. Refer to package insert for more information.