OsteoEze Oil Formula offers an alternative to people who are unable to take glucosamine and chondroitin because of their allergy to shellfish. The combination of active ingredients can support the body to counter inflammation, pain, stiffness and free radical damage in joints*.
The actives in OsteoEze Oil Formula include*:
- Fish oil, which can support the body to manage joint pain, morning stiffness, tenderness and to counter inflammation.
- Rosehip, which has anti-inflammatory and pain management properties, can assist the body to counter free radicals that cause cell degeneration and stiffness.
- Red fruit blend, which has anti-inflammatory properties, can assist the body to counter free radicals.
- Vitamin C can assist with collagen production and free radical protection.
- Boron is a structural component of cartilage.
* Efficacy of support may vary between users.
- Each softgel capsule contains:
Fish Oil (Omega 3) providing Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 144 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 96 mg Rosehip extract 20:1 125 mg Red fruit blend (Acai berry, Blueberry and Grape seed) 90 mg Vitamin C 50 mg Vitamin E 10 IU Boron 1,5 mg
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Adults 18 years and older:
Take one OsteoEze Oil Formula capsule in the morning and one in the evening after meals. OsteoEze Oil Formula can be taken with other OsteoEze products.
Do not use if you are allergic to fish or any of the active ingredients.